Get up to date with the latest news and blogs!
BUILDRITE RITEMIX IWL is a concrete admixture in liquid form that acts both as a highly efficient plasticizer and waterproofing agent.
20L (1% for every weight of cement)
- Liquid type - disperses easily with concrete mix
- Increases strength and durability
- Improves water tightness - lessens porosity of concrete
- Reduces shrinkage
- Improves workability without increasing water content
- Allows easier compaction leading to denser concrete and superior finish
- Chloride free - does not attack reinforcements
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE PROTEK is a silane-terminated binder based on α-silane technology for the impregnation of mineral substrates or as a thin layer coating for mineral substrates or wood. HARDCRETE PROTEK αsilane-terminated polyethers represent a noteworthy group of moisture curing product that do not require tin catalysis.
a 16kg container's coverage depends on the area of application
applied for stain-resistant impregnation and coating of mineral substrates, e.g. polished or non-polished concrete floors, paving stones, clinker, bricks, and natural stone. Additionally, HARDCRETE PROTEK can be used as a wood coating binder for interior use, e.g. parquet flooring and furniture.
SAPAL RTU GRAY is high performance UV-resistant water based acrylic coating for use as waterproofing membrane.
4L container can cover 26 sqm per coat
- Waterproof membrane - serves as a waterproofing membrane with priming and sealing properties
- Crack bridging membrane - can bridge cracks up to 2mm
- Alkali guard - prevents efflorescence and dampness from escaping the wall
- UV & weather resistant
- Can be tinted by water-based paints
- Can be painted over
- Excellent adhesion
- Low dirt pick up
- Maintains flexibility in a wide temperature range
- Easy application through brush, roller, or even airless spray
RITEMIX PCR200 is an amber to light brown, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. It is an effective cement dispersant and fluidifier compared to conventional superplasticizers.
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete, requiring little to no vibration during placing, especially when reinforcement is heavily congested
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that doesn’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain
- Ready mix applications
- 4000 to 6000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation
- Good slump retention for longer time
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers
BUILDRITE CONFIX ANCHOR is adopted with modified epoxy resin and composite materials. CONFIX ANCHOR is a styrene-free system for use as a high-strength and non-shrink anchor grouting material. Its advantage on steel bar planting has been proven by many testimonies.
a 500ml container's coverage depends on the area of application
- All concrete building without embedded steel bar
- Reinforcement and reconstruction of buildings with concrete
- Reinforcement and reconstruction of railway, road, bridge, water resources, tunnel, etc.
- Reinforcement for equipment, pipeline installation, and supports of curtain wall.
- High bonding strength, good flexible performance similar as embedded
- Ageing resistance, good heat tolerance, and does not creep at ambient temperature
- Low-sensitivity in moist condition with long-term load stability
- Acid-resistant, good shock resistance, and stress-free fixed
- Good thixotropic, particularly applicable to the sides or top surface anchoring
- Two-cylinder direct-mix package with a dedicated glue gun without manual mixing
13,000 – 27,000 PSI
5,000 – 27,000 PSI at 28 days
BUILDRITE ELASTOCRETE is a cement-based, flexible, fiber reinforced self- leveling mortar for steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum decks.
25kg bag can cover 5sqm at 3mm thickness
- Ready to use – one pack product, simply mixed with water on site
- High elasticity
- Very good workability and flowability
- Very good mechanical and bonding strength
- High surface strength
- Quick, easy laying and fast hardening
- Can be feather edged to provide a smooth finish
BUILDRITE PLASTER GRIP is an off white powder especially formulated to be mixed with cement and sieved sand prior to addition of water as plastering additive to enhance adhesion strength and prevent cracking.
125g sachet - 10 bags of plaster mix (25kg per bag)
Mixed with 6 liters of water, 25kg bag of plaster mix will yield approximately 18 liters.
One (1) bag of plaster mix with Plaster Grip will cover approximately 2.5 m2 at applied thickness of 5mm, depending on the condition of the substrate.
BUILDRITE SILOX 103 is a solvent-based, low-viscosity silane-siloxane hydrophobic treatment for neutral and alkaline substrates which penetrates deeply and provide water repellency by chemically reacting with the substrate.
a 3.785L container's coverage depends on the area of application
For use on neutral and alkaline mineral substrates that require water repellency such as:
- Concrete and mortar
- Natural stones
- Granite and marbles
- Precast concrete
- Cement fiberboards
- Excellent penetration capability due to unique molecular structure
- Chemically bonds to the substrate
- Performs both on neutral and alkaline substrate
- Extends the life of treaded surface
- Breathable-allows high degree of water vapour permeability
- Reduces water and chloride intrusion thereby increasing the life of the substrate
- Highly resistant to efflorescence
- Treated surface will not change the appearance of the substrate
BUILDRITE STOPGAP AS is elastic, ready-to-use, weather resistant, durable and water based. It does not crack over time and can be painted over with water-base paint.
a 300ml container's coverage depends on the area of application
FLOORTEK S is a clear, single-pack, ready-to-use, low-viscosity penetrating sealer that can be directly applied to concrete surfaces straight from the container. It is a blend of special resins in aromatic solvents specially formulated for indoor and outdoor concrete, masonry, brickwork, renders, and screed surfaces. It is also an excellent sealer for exposed aggregate finishes and porous toppings.
When applied, it reacts chemically to produce a hard, dust-proof, dense, glossy finish. It also improves the substrate’s external weathering resistance, abrasion resistance, and reduces its permeability to water and salt solutions.
FLOORTEK S typically covers 5 – 7 m2/liter/coat
- Simple brush or spray application
- Dries to a hard and tack-free film
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Prevents dusting by sealing the surface
- Durable finish and abrasion-resistance
- Provides a dust-free finish
- No film cracking